The Peach Door is located in Travis Heights - one of Austin's most desired and unique neighborhoods, adjacent to the vibrant, creative area known as SoCo and downtown Austin.
A stroll a few blocks west takes you to Big Stacy Park equipped with 3 acres of walking trails and a heated, spring-fed swimming pool. You'll also find a playground and wading pool at little Stacy Park - enough fun to entertain even the the tiniest travelers for hours. Walk a little further west and you'll be at vibrant South Congress Avenue (aka SoCo) — filled with fantastic restaurants, cafes, boutiques, and music venues.
The entertaining Second, Warehouse, and Sixth street districts downtown are a 5 minute bus/cab ride. Also near are Barton Springs, Zilker Park, the hike and bike trail along Lady Bird Lake (Town Lake), Auditorium Shores, the Convention Center, The Children's Museum, the bats at the South Congress bridge, Whole Foods Market, the Long Performing Arts Center, the Capitol and much more.
• One covered parking space + on street parking
• High-speed wireless internet
• HD Plasma w/premium cable package & pvr
• Grace radio featuring Pandora & other stations
• Private laundry room with washer/dryer
• Iron/Ironing Board
- • Hairdryer
- • Patio off kitchen with gas bbq
- • Non-smoking
- • Central air & heat
- • Great walking neighborhood