Per current policy, we are open to active duty military only and their immediate family members residing in the same household. All current reservations that are not active duty military will be cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience.
1. With the risk of COVID-19 transmission, the following items are designed to protect the active duty workforce and patrons of the MWR lodging facility (A-Frames).
2. Check-in procedures:
a. Face coverings/masks shall be worn by all party members, at all times, outside of your A-Frame room.
b. Screening questions – the following questions will be asked to all members of the visiting party at the front gate prior to gaining entry to the facility. Any answers resulting in, “yes”, will result in denied entry:
i. Are you experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, such as a cough, feeling feverish, and/or difficulty breathing?
ii. Within the last 14 days, have you been in close physical contact, meaning within six feet, with anyone whom you know has laboratory confirmed COVID- 19?
iii. In the last 14 days, have you received instructions from a public health authority or healthcare provider to self-observe, self-isolate, or self-quarantine?
c. Temperature checks will be conducted, via touchless temperature wand, outside Station Lake Tahoe’s main building. Anyone in the party with a temperature above 100.4°F
will be denied entry.
3. Gym and laundry facilities will remain closed to MWR A-Frame patrons until further notice. This is to limit exposure to duty crewmembers at Station Lake Tahoe.
4. Patrons will be required to bring their own bedding and towels, to include: linens, blankets, pillows, shower and beach towels.
5. All rooms will be cleaned by a commercial cleaning company prior to you checking-in. This will include disinfecting of all commonly touched spaces with a bleach or alcohol solution.
6. Any questions can be directed to BMC Colt Fairchild, Director of Station Lake Tahoe’s MWR Lodging, via email at Colt.T.Fairchild@uscg.mil